Magnificent Uzbekistan is the land of vivid cultures, breathtaking natural contrasts, ancient history, tales and legends of “1001 nights”, jaw-dropping art and architecture, fantastic cuisine. One of the safest places to travel on Earth welcomes you with open-hearted people making you feel yourself as a guest, not a tourist. During this tour visit spectacular cities of the Great Silk Road – Samarkand, Bukhara, Shahrisabz and Khiva. Plunge into the history of the ancient dwellings, meet the warmest people, try delicious cuisine and spectate the beautiful nature. Turquoise domes of magnificent madrassas and mosques, vivid mosaics so detailed and neat that leave an unforgettable impression.
Our tours: Classical
Duration: 9 days/8 nights
Route: Tashkent - Urgench - Khiva - Bukhara - Shakhrisabz - Samarkand – Tashkent
· Arrival in Tashkent, meeting with guide at the airport and transfer to hotel for accommodation (early check-in).
· Sightseeing in Tashkent includes:
· Museum of History – brief introduction to the history of Uzbekistan;
· Amir Temur Square and so called “Broadway”;
· Tashkent Metro stations – construction began in 1972 and five years later the first train rolled. It is believed that Tashkent metro has one of the beautiful metro stations.
· Barak Khan madrassah (XVI c) - headquarters of the Sunni Mufti;
· Kukeldash madrassah (XVI c);
· 15th century Juma mosque;
· Chorsu Bazaar - Museum of Applied Art (Polovtsov Mansion) – house of well known Russian merchant who lived in Tashkent in the beginning of the 20th century.
· Dinner. Accommodation in the hotel.
Tashkent - Urgench- Khiva